RAYA Project (Raise Awareness and Youth Advocacy) targeted youth in three regions of Lebanon, aiming to increase youth involvement in their respective municipalities' civil society activities through the formation of three active advocacy groups in each targeted municipality. The project activities raised awareness and enhanced advocacy skills among the youth in the focus areas of the six NGOs collaborating for RAYA:
- Youth Volunteerism (SMILE Together)
- Drug Use and Abuse (Nusroto)
- Environmental Activism (SEPT)
- Sustainable Development (CDDG)
- Social Inclusion of the Intellectually Disabled (Phénix Group Homes)
- Youth Education and Employment Orientation (A Positive Way)
Project RAYA is part of “The Middle East-North Africa CSO Training and Organizational Development Response (MENTOR)” implemented by USJ Mentor Unit in partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) and funded by The Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI).